ORCO Block and Hardscape
We are seeking a Marketing Manager responsible for the design and execution of print and web marketing under the supervision of the Internal Project Manager, and as a part of the sales and marketing team. The successful candidate will maintain our original concepts in a detailed manner and ensure marketing campaigns are created and successfully executed. We want someone who is a team player and can flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. We are a team-oriented environment that supports each other and the building materials industry.
Skills & Requirements
- Print and Web Graphic Design experience.
- Creative and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Photography and Videography Skills
- Strong organizational skills, and leadership capabilities.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Experience developing innovative marketing strategies from conception through successful
- Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
- Marketing experience in management or marketing in related industry is a plus
- Create print and web designs
- Design and execute online and print marketing
- Photograph products, maintain a comprehensive photo and video library
- Coordinate and manage product and project photo shoots.
- Web Design and management
- Build and manage ORCO social media
- Collaborate with sales staff to increase new customer sales
- Write and distribute press
- Develop and maintain cut sheets, new product announcements, price
- Create signs, banners, sample boxes and boards for use by customers and staff.
- Design and order promotional items and marketing
- Ensure Dynamic CRM accounts and contacts are “Mail-Ready”.
- Plan and manage events including developing support material, securing
- Establish and monitor marketing budget.
- Collaborate with the Internal Project Manager, Vice President/Director of Sales, and Sales team to establish new and improve current processes.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com