Orco Block Company is pleased to announce a free
new service that we will now begin offering our customers. This
new service is known as “ePortal from
ORCO.” It provides you with:
- secure access into our company’s data server using a standard
- full display of your account and sales/confo information in
- printing of invoice and shipper copies capability links to our
current product price list displaying both our list prices and
your calculated discounted prices
Here’s all it takes to get you started:
- As Owner or Officer of your company, you must read and sign
Agreement” on the backside of this letter.
In the User Agreement, you will need to appoint an ePortal Account
Administrator for your company with whatever access limitations
you choose. Return the signed agreement to the following address:
Orco Block Company, Inc.
11100 Beach Blvd.
Stanton, CA 90680
- Next, we contact the Account Administrator you have chosen to
set them up with a login ID and password to provide them with
- Using your standard Internet provider service and browser,
the Account Administrator will find an ePortal from ORCO link
on the front page of our website www.orco.com.
- Your Account Administrator will find instructions within the
ePortal Help Desk on how to setup and maintain additional users
within your company if you choose to do so.
- That’s all it takes!
ePortal from ORCO provides secure
read-only access that is simple to use and administer. This service
has been designed for you, our valued customer, as a free extended
service to help make doing business with us even easier. It enables
you to retrieve information and answers to your questions –
at your convenience. We welcome you to try it out. We believe you
will find it a useful source of information.
We hope you enjoy this service and we welcome any feedback or ideas
on how when can further serve you. We appreciate and thank you for
here to download “User
Download Acrobat Reader software, and you'll be
able to view and print Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format) files.